Welcome to the EPIC original ball pit cocktail bar! The incredible Ballie Ballerson is like no other bar you’ve ever been to. A world-famous venue featuring over ONE MILLION balls over two ball pits, it will magic you right back to the fun of the playground like a ball pit time machine. Whether you…
WFA (World Flair Association) at Ballie Ballerson
Ballie Ballerson is proud to be continuing our amazing World Flair competition with the 2022 qualifying rounds, in association with the WFA!
What is The World Flair competition?
Think of the Olympics, for bartenders. This competition takes bartending to the next level as we invite the world's finest flairers on to the Ballie stage, and they have the chance to show you their best skills. Once the competition's over, you're invited to the afterparty - and with all that winner's spirit, this night's set to be a good one.
We'll be serving up reduced price cocktails all night and every after party ticket comes with a free cocktail token too. There's no excuse not to be there!
Please note that our love heart ball pit will be closed for this event. All after party ticket holders will have access to the venue from 10pm, and will be allocated up to 2 hours glowing ball pit time on arrival.
Which ticket type is for me?
We’ve got different ticket types for this particular event.
1. After Party Ticket - If drinks and dancing are more your thing, then you're in the right place as you'll have access to the venue after 10pm and receive a FREE cocktail token.
2. Competition Ticket - The ideal ticket for those who want to be front and centre to watch the competition unfold. You'll have entry to the venue from 3pm until close, plus 2 hours allocated ball pit time - tickets available here.
What are your opening hours?
Ballie Ballerson Shoreditch will be open from 3pm - 12am for our WFA World Flair Competition.
ID & Age Restrictions
Our venues are only for grown-ups so everybody needs to be 18+ and provide valid photo ID to get
in, no matter how old you think you look. If anyone in your group does not have one of the below
forms of ID we cannot allow them to enter the venue and will not receive a
refund for anybody in the group.
We accept original versions (not photocopies or pictures) of:
Valid Passports (not expired or cut)
UK & Foreign Driving Licenses (passed or provisional)
Foreign National ID Cards
We do not accept PASS cards or the Yoti app
ET WFA at Ballie Ballerson 2 hours glowing ball pit access + venue access from 10pm only
This ticket gives you up to two hours access to our giant glowing ball pit - your ball pit time will be allocated to you on arrival. This ticket only allows venue access from 10pm onwards. Selected drinks will be on offer throughout the WFA event.
|22:00 - 00:30||£7.50|
97 - 113 Curtain Road, EC2A 3BS
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to accommodate latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required. If you do not bring a valid form of physical ID we cannot allow entry and you will not be offered a refund.
11. Please be aware that if you have opted in, you may receive marketing material from Ballie Ballerson. Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time
12. Refunds and Amendments: Baller tickets: Up to 7 days in advance: We are able to refund or amend tickets. Between 7 days and 48 hours before your booking: We can offer a reschedule, but no refund. Post 48 hours: No refund or reschedule. If you book your ticket less than 48 hours before the event date the booking is non-amendable and non-refundable.